Choose now to live your Life in Balance. Beauty. Harmony.
... Welcome to Angels By The Sea: where Intuition Meets Nutrition.
beautiful new website here
come let's hang out on facebook for gorgeous community
and for feng shui: here, always.
I'd love to know what's going on with You? Psychic coaching? you'll get- and learn- it here!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Coming to Doha

dear all,
I am so excited- only five more days til sturdy wings once again deposit me in Doha.

Here are a few things I am looking forward to:

revisiting the lovely friends made when I lived there two years ago...

a beautiful spa treatment at the Four Seasons...

The wonderful warm smiles & delicious food at Caravan Bukhara...

Please do get in touch if you would like feng shui in Doha from July 24 to August 1st.  Many expats are away for the summer, I know, so we continue to offer feng shui love via distance anytime, and I may be out again as soon as October;
but if you're in town-

E: samantha@fengshuibythesea.com
photos courtesy of Four Seasons Doha

No comments: