Choose now to live your Life in Balance. Beauty. Harmony.
... Welcome to Angels By The Sea: where Intuition Meets Nutrition.
beautiful new website here
come let's hang out on facebook for gorgeous community
and for feng shui: here, always.
I'd love to know what's going on with You? Psychic coaching? you'll get- and learn- it here!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

How to be completely desirable




When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. And sometimes in the most un-expected places.











I was on the treadmill, and the minutes were melting away, so absorbed was I in an E!news special "The 10 best (and worst) beach bodies of 2008", when I heard one of the best pearls of wisdom I've heard in while:









"It's not the sizzling body, or the hefty bank account, that makes the truly desirable just so hot, "

our presenter says,

"The single biggest attractiveness factor in all these wanted men and women is confidence."



Isn't that so true?



I would love to report here that at that moment I turned around to find the delicious Mr Mcconaughey behind me, but this would be pure fabrication. If it does happen, however, you'll be the first to know about this example of the Law of Attraction gone wild.



Ahem. If you're not quite as cool-relaxed-smiley-i-am-who-i-am confident as #1 Best Beach Body 2008 according to E!news, Pamela Anderson, here's a feng shui technique to boost yours (confidence, that is).











P.S.. i also learned that Kate Hudson would rather play with her son and write in her Gratitude Journal than party hard with other Hollywood celebs. What a star!



I for one am grateful today to have such a feng shui reason to post these pictures of Matthew on my blog :)) He's got alot more on offer than just confidence, but to me this is the key to his true irresistability.

No comments: