Choose now to live your Life in Balance. Beauty. Harmony.
... Welcome to Angels By The Sea: where Intuition Meets Nutrition.
beautiful new website here
come let's hang out on facebook for gorgeous community
and for feng shui: here, always.
I'd love to know what's going on with You? Psychic coaching? you'll get- and learn- it here!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Loneli-mess

"Ahh... clutter. How I love you.  You fill my days with tension What if someone calls for tea? and shame  How can I exist in such a tip?"


Yesterday I uncovered the meaning of clutter, for generally organised, hygienic, and otherwise nice-quality people like us (that's you. and me.  people like you, and me).

It's not mess.  It's loneli-mess.

Often our home is empty- maybe we live alone- maybe we're travelling lots- or we could have a full house but "absent family".  When we create mess around us, it's because we need to be reminded that there's lots of stuff going on.  The subconscious message is:  we're needed,we're important!  On some level..to clear the clutter...permanently... to get things sorted, once and for all... is just too lonely to even think of.  "what then, what then?"  the ego whispers.

What then?

No comments: