Choose now to live your Life in Balance. Beauty. Harmony.
... Welcome to Angels By The Sea: where Intuition Meets Nutrition.
beautiful new website here
come let's hang out on facebook for gorgeous community
and for feng shui: here, always.
I'd love to know what's going on with You? Psychic coaching? you'll get- and learn- it here!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The story behind "Angels By The Sea"

Hi beautifuls!

Celebrating the Christening of "Angels By The Sea"
As you may be aware, there are lots of lovely things happening with me.  Over the past year I've become newly qualified as a Body Massage therapist and have been so beautifully gifted to find my intuitive skills...which got quite scary and invasive when I was in the thick of Feng Shui consultations, a vegan existence, lots of meditation and little need for contact with anything or anyone not involved in the esoteric arts... returning to me in a very healthy and loving way. 


Throughout my transition from swinging back the other direction- undergoing surgical procedures and relying on modern medicine; working in the aviation industry and then as a flight attendant in that very black-and-white world- through it all, the Angels and crystals have been my touchstone (forgive the pun!) and true healers. With their very gentle yet firm guidance, and infinite patience, I found myself with:


1.   My beautiful new qualifications, as well as lots of others along the way, including NLP, Life Coaching, Hypnotherapy, Crystology and Personal training;
2.  The most wonderful healing and treatment room, a space of infinite positivity and peace;
3.  An awakened passion to assist others full-time towards health and wellness, healing and extraordinary happiness.

That's where we're at today!
I have called my new practise "Angels By The Sea" and I offer Holistic nutrition; Health Coaching; Life Coaching; Crystal therapy; Cooking for Health; Weight Loss strategies and Massage Therapy by appointment. Also intutive Angel and Tarot readings upon request.


 Professionally certified & fully insured (as always) I'm a member of the British Institute of Hypnotherapy, Federation of Holistic Therapists and International Coach Federation. Rest assured you can relax here!

Please get in contact and/or stay tuned as my beautifully faithful friends and fellow healers, for news and special offers.

PS have you checked out my new blog at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition?  Their amazing program is simply the most exciting journey I have ever undertaken!  Everyday is the most wonderful adventure and I am so proud to be a part of it.  For delicious holistic recipes, nutrition news and and therapy tips, please do enjoy reading it here, and check in often.

With love and Blessings,
Samantha.

Leaving you with two great quotes- an old favourite...

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-  Mark Twain


And a new favourite:

"begin anywhere."- unknown (oh, that sage!)

~*~

No comments: