Choose now to live your Life in Balance. Beauty. Harmony.
... Welcome to Angels By The Sea: where Intuition Meets Nutrition.
beautiful new website here
come let's hang out on facebook for gorgeous community
and for feng shui: here, always.
I'd love to know what's going on with You? Psychic coaching? you'll get- and learn- it here!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A week in Italy? Fresh, healthy, happy, fresh- or fat?




Hi dear friends!  as lovers of the good life and all things bella, I invite you to WATCH this space.  I'm about to embark on a week long indulgence trip in the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy- the foodie capital of the world to Italians; and fluent deliciousness to the rest of us- Parma ham, parmesan cheese, balsalmic vinegar, tagliatelle au ragu, the orignal lasagne... 

An 1800 calorie a day diet and 45 minutes exercse may be hard to maintain, as I'm committed to enjoying the luxury of fresh quality foods of the region. So, I've decided:  Calories out the window.  Taste and freshness paramount!  You can follow my meals and dishes right here- we start today 15.06.11, at 118lb.

Here's what we'll be looking at!

Daily dishes
Approximate calorie count
Food & Mood
Exercise/Activity
Any changes at week's end:  next Thurs

If days are delayed, please checkout my facebook page, where I hope to share with you some great pics.
Is creating a beautiful life and body part of your daily daily focus?  Then I can help you.  Check in here- my Integrative Nutrition blog, every Wednesday, to read Weight-loss whispers!  Once a week I'll be making this themed blog post, bringing you new insight to the types of eating and behaviours that slim, fit and healthy people do on the quiet!
To book your free initial consultation and help uncover what your unique best health strategies are, just click to get in touch!

Face Your Fear of overeating or weight-loss!  Hints and tips on my IIN blog- Click here to view now :))

No comments: