Choose now to live your Life in Balance. Beauty. Harmony.
... Welcome to Angels By The Sea: where Intuition Meets Nutrition.
beautiful new website here
come let's hang out on facebook for gorgeous community
and for feng shui: here, always.
I'd love to know what's going on with You? Psychic coaching? you'll get- and learn- it here!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Art of Allowing- wellness




We would like you to release the word "achieve" or "earn" from your
vocabulary and from your understanding, altogether, and we would like you to
replace those words with the word "allow". You're wanting to allow your
Well-being, not achieve it. It's not something that you need to earn. All you
have to do is decide what it is you would like to experience, and then allow it
in order to achieve it. It isn't something you have to struggle for or try for.
You are all worthy beings. You are deserving of this Well-being.


-Abraham-Hicks daily quote



Allowing Wellness...


When talking to a friend whose opinion I value a few days ago, she expressed great surprise at my complete and quick recovery.
"Isn't that fantastic," she replied, with more than a hint of doubt in her voice. "But you know, you should still take it easy..." Others have said the same.


Just a hint of doubt from someone you believe in, as more knowledgeable than you, can interrupt your vibration and cause you to disallow wellness.


So... never sick, right now i'm suffering a very yukky flu-type thing.
Miraculous, the human body is. Accidents or surgeries we can bounce back from and forget... then a flu will take us, literally, by the throat!! I wonder if this was created by my adopting the expectation of others that I am still to be unwell?




So, time for a reminder: Well being is natural. Wellness prevails. The human body lives, recovers, gets back to it's own state of equilibrium. Well being is the default for all of us.


Unless... is there a kick-back to my being unwell? The sympathy, the connection, the attention?
(Answer: Nah. If I was receiving lots of flowers, maybe. But no.)


Okay, so are you that easily influenced? Who is actually more knowledgeable on you, than you? At how healed you are, than how you are feeling?
(Answer: That's true. No-one is. No one lives in this body but me. I guess that makes me the expert! Hey, I'm allowed to be completely healthy if I want.)
Others may disbelieve your wonderful powers of self-healing; but disregard! Instead, congratulate yourself for allowing the natural miracle of your body to do the thing it was designed to do.



Feng Shui recommends:

The particular combination of citrine and rose quartz crystals (tumbled stones), carried with me everywhere I go, placed nearby wherever I am, have been of such comfort and great assistance, throughout the healing process. Experiment with your own combination of semi-precious stones. May light and health be with you.





No comments: