Choose now to live your Life in Balance. Beauty. Harmony.
... Welcome to Angels By The Sea: where Intuition Meets Nutrition.
beautiful new website here
come let's hang out on facebook for gorgeous community
and for feng shui: here, always.
I'd love to know what's going on with You? Psychic coaching? you'll get- and learn- it here!

Friday, April 3, 2009

You wanting it means it's possible for you




Inherent in every desire is the ability to have it come to fruition. Our intention to make something real or true in our lives is the only tool we need to make manifestation.








"I will put the Law of Intention and Desire into effect
by making a commitment to take the following steps:


I will make a list of all my desires. I will carry
this list with me wherever I go. I will look at this list before I go into my
silence and meditation. I will look at it before I go to sleep at night. I will
look at it when I wake up in the morning.


I will release this list of my desires and surrender
it to the womb of creation, trusting that when things don't seem to go my way,
there is a reason, and that the cosmic plan has designs for me much grander than
even those I have conceived.


I will remind myself to practice present-moment
awareness in all my actions. I will refuse to allow obstacles to consume and
dissipate the quality of my attention in the present moment. I will accept the
present as it is, and manifest the future through my deepest, most cherished
intentions and desires."


-From the Chopra
Center





"Do not disregard the accumulation of goodness, saying, 'This will come to nothing.' By the gradual falling of raindrops, a jar is filled." - The Buddha

No comments: