Choose now to live your Life in Balance. Beauty. Harmony.
... Welcome to Angels By The Sea: where Intuition Meets Nutrition.
beautiful new website here
come let's hang out on facebook for gorgeous community
and for feng shui: here, always.
I'd love to know what's going on with You? Psychic coaching? you'll get- and learn- it here!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Beautiful change








"the curious paradox is



that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change."



-from Energy Medicine by Donna Eden












loving pictures of hanging dresses. When I was more than a little larger, I hung the prettiest dresses in my prettiest size on my bedroom curtain rails- just because I loved them so much. I couldn't wear them, but I loved to see them, and they were the last thing I saw going to sleep at night, and the first thing when I woke up. Here's the bit that made the magic - ie. the fitting into them again! work- everytime I saw them I got so excited at the moment when I'd look beautiful in them once again. That moment was so powerful and positive, the journey to getting there just melted away...

Do you need to hang a pretty dress somewhere, too?

pics from Country Style and From the Right Bank to the Left Coast

No comments: