Choose now to live your Life in Balance. Beauty. Harmony.
... Welcome to Angels By The Sea: where Intuition Meets Nutrition.
beautiful new website here
come let's hang out on facebook for gorgeous community
and for feng shui: here, always.
I'd love to know what's going on with You? Psychic coaching? you'll get- and learn- it here!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Feng Shui Nightmare


Now, motorcycles are not in themselves bad feng shui…

Except when they live in your dining room.


I have to tell you, I am so grateful. The brute (speaking of the motorbike, not Husby) proved too heavy to pull up the stairs and into the Wealth & Prosperity corner, where Husby had his heart set on exhibiting it. 200kgs of metal in a Wood area would result in an incredible amount of bad feng shui to overcome, and to any client, I would have advised them to move the thing, or risk almost certain financial disaster.

Now, it rests in the dining room/feng shui study. It’s on my right hand side as I write this. We’re in the West- the children, fun and pleasure direction, almost ideal for it’s placement in feng shui- except an item such as this should not be indoors at all.

But it is. And so, a feng shui cure is needed. My choice to combat this large metallic energy thing here in the house is to really power up the wood energy in the same area. So, one of the lovely jobs here at Feng Shui By The Sea in the Gulf hq will be to create "a place where trees, shrubs and herbaceous plants are cultivated for scientific and educational purposes"- an Aboretum.

Happy with this decision, I can appreciate that gorgeous piece of machinery- it’s practically a work of art. Although, if I was treating myself to the same degree, it would have been with an original by a renaissance painter... that I’d shopped for on a luxurious weekend in Florence...
Must be time to feng shui the husband!

No comments: