Choose now to live your Life in Balance. Beauty. Harmony.
... Welcome to Angels By The Sea: where Intuition Meets Nutrition.
beautiful new website here
come let's hang out on facebook for gorgeous community
and for feng shui: here, always.
I'd love to know what's going on with You? Psychic coaching? you'll get- and learn- it here!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yogaccino on Becoming A Health Coach, and news!

Dear friends, 
Remember when I told you, so excitedly, "Heads up!  We're moving from Feng Shui to Full Health!" ?  Well, I'd like to introduce you to Yogaccino- fellow blogger & student at IIN, who's written a great post on her reasons for choosing the curriculum and her lifestyle changes.  I highly recommend you stop by her blog!  Her passion for health and love of nature is beautifully clear- and v. entertaining!  


Congratulations on coming out of Wheel pose so elegantly, and for sharing yourself so openly, Yogaccino!  I wish you luck and I look forward to holding virtual hands with you on our journey to graduation!


Yogaccino: Becoming A Health Coach: "When making the decision to radically change my work situation (blow up my career) this spring, one promise I made to myself is that..."

~~~


http://www.samanthahoney.com
Are You curious as to how Health Coaching can help you enjoy a more energetic and lighter life?  Then please email me for a complimentary first taster session!


I look forward to connecting with you via skype from the comfort of your own home, or in the ~NEWS!~ delicious Healing Room now finished- see pic right.

No comments: