Choose now to live your Life in Balance. Beauty. Harmony.
... Welcome to Angels By The Sea: where Intuition Meets Nutrition.
beautiful new website here
come let's hang out on facebook for gorgeous community
and for feng shui: here, always.
I'd love to know what's going on with You? Psychic coaching? you'll get- and learn- it here!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Ocean healing, Isle of Man


Just today I had the most amazing animal experience.

Have you?  Ever had something change in your life, and an animal has stepped forward?  Did you fall off a swing and your dog came up to sit with you to lick your salty tears?  Did you get a heartbreak and your cat was your shadow?  Were you alone for a winter in a foreign city, but became friends with a bird, squirrel, or rabbit?

This morning I walked our beach with a confused heart over a female friend.  Something caught my eye in the sea- i looked, but couldn't see anything.  I think I am imagining it.  

I stop to offer my sadness to the sea.  Staring out with soft eyes.  Listening to the gentle whoosh, wave + shore.  And up pops a head.  It is looking at me.  No fear.  All curious.  Even... inviting.  

Next I do something I wouldn't have hesitated to do in Australia- anywhere on the east coast!- and yet, in over 5 years, I've never done in the UK.  I entered the ocean.  I waded in, in my running gear, and the sea wasn't cold.  
I waded past the breakers, where the gentle swell lapped up to my chest and took my breath away.  And I sang to the Seal, to call him to me.  I want to see your big eyes, full of compassion and love.  I want to touch you.  I want you to take my pain away.  I want to feel love, again.

He disappeared and popped back up, more times than a few!  Then he was joined by another- grey head this time!  I was too chicken to go swimming.  But I loved that he was playing with me.  The experience cleansed me like nothing else.

Back at home, I googled what a Seal appearing in your life means.  I'd like to share it with you:   


"Seal, Sea Lion: Symbol of The Inner Voice

By Ina Woolcott

Seal's medicine includes protection during change, dreaming and lucid dreaming, imagination, creativity, protection from danger, movement through emotions, the inner voice

Seals as sea mammals, are highly symbolic of our feeling, sensual selves. The seal helps us to remember our connection to our deep inner rhythms, feelings, and knowing, as represented by the sea. Seal being a good swimmer and knowing how to flow with the ever changing current, reminds us how to swim with the current. When we do this the negative feelings we have created such as worry, fear and anxiety are released from our minds. If seal enters your life, you are being asked to review the ebb and flow of your thoughts and emotions and find and keep up a point of balance.
Water is a creative element and symbolises the feminine imagination and intuition. If the seal appears in your life, pay close attention to your imagination and insight - in the waking stateand in dreamtime. A lot of what you imagine generally has a strong basis in reality, no matter how far-off it may seem.

They teach those with this totem how to flow, how to hear, and how to discover the deeper mysteries of their true nature. Seals are keepers of wisdom. They reveal to us what is hidden deep within ourselves, and teach us how to integrate our imagination with the reasoning power of the intellect. This will give balance and harmony on all levels.

The seal which is so sleek and gorgeous in the water, teaches us how to feel at home in our bodies, and to uncover our inner beauty. "



Thank you for sharing!  if you have a comment, do add below!  and yes, for some reason, I believe that seal was a "he" :)

No comments: