Choose now to live your Life in Balance. Beauty. Harmony.
... Welcome to Angels By The Sea: where Intuition Meets Nutrition.
beautiful new website here
come let's hang out on facebook for gorgeous community
and for feng shui: here, always.
I'd love to know what's going on with You? Psychic coaching? you'll get- and learn- it here!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I know it's my job... but this is spooky


Spot the difference.



A few days ago I shared with you my joy at finding a special place on our property-hunt.

At the same time, one of my favourite bloggers, paris apartment, was scouring her city for a property for a client. She, too, found a beautiful place....

When I was cruising her blog this morning, you could imagine my astonishment!

(pick the manx barn interior from the french! ours is the lower photo.)
***
Part 2
Now, you may disagree, but I heart Martha Stewart. I like her story, I admire her business, and most of all, I love the colours, entertaining and storage ideas she and her inspirational team come up with. How absolutely delicious then, on the Best of the Blogs: Editors' Picks at Martha's website, my 2 most favourite blogs have just received a special mention: {this is glamorous}, and Absolutely Beautiful Things (go Aussie!).
If you haven't already, I hope you find a few minutes to enjoy them. Each of their different takes on living with style brings inspiration and joy to a home-lovers heart.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok that IS spooky! I really like your blog and am glad to meet you!

Anna Spiro said...

Thank you so much Samantha for your lovely mention here!
xx
Anna

Samantha Honey said...

Thank you, Claudia! I love your blog- i first fell for you in your candid "before" shots of your place in Miami- all jungle and pure white potential! Sure your clients will adore the digs you so carefully sourced for them. love,
Samantha xxx

Samantha Honey said...

Congratulations dear Anna! You deserve it, and all the new fans it will bring to your lovely work. Thank you for your inspiration! xxx