Choose now to live your Life in Balance. Beauty. Harmony.
... Welcome to Angels By The Sea: where Intuition Meets Nutrition.
beautiful new website here
come let's hang out on facebook for gorgeous community
and for feng shui: here, always.
I'd love to know what's going on with You? Psychic coaching? you'll get- and learn- it here!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

light, bright & clever

1. Happened by this delightful wallaper on Simple Lovely's blog and had to share it with you! It's a wonderful way to power up positive energy in a small space -this one was in a laundry. Use it to create your dream board, or paste happy snaps straight to the wall...



If you can't find the paper, you could stencil frames onto a plain colour wall...




2. sleek wood floors and modern, comfortable white furniture always reminds me of Sydney's northern beaches, and happy memories... relaxing on the eye and perfect in a space for entertaining.. (the elemental combo enhances communication and creativity)


xx

2 comments:

Sabrina Mascarenhas said...

Hi Samantha, love the idea of the wallpaper, thank you so much for your feng-shui advice. Inspired,by the previous post I have recently started making a list of things I am grateful for/enjoy on my blog, do drop by if you like...
Peace.

Samantha Honey said...

Hi Sabrina,

I visited your blog and I love your favourite things, too! Breakfast time is one of my favourite in the day, also- so peaceful and contemplative. I love your plants. Thank you for mentioning me xxx