Choose now to live your Life in Balance. Beauty. Harmony.
... Welcome to Angels By The Sea: where Intuition Meets Nutrition.
beautiful new website here
come let's hang out on facebook for gorgeous community
and for feng shui: here, always.
I'd love to know what's going on with You? Psychic coaching? you'll get- and learn- it here!

Friday, May 15, 2009

non-violence

gorgeous images by tanja askani





Knowing how powerful it is to have an intent, i was moved by Deepak Chopras on intent.com...

to have at least 100 million people join me in taking a vow for non violence in thought, speech and action asap







It reminds me of the day in A Course in Miracles, where the meditation is, "I will not hurt myself again to-day".



now i see... Non-violence is not just ignoring the spider busy spinning in the corner of the room. It's saying, "Do I really know this to be true? What else could this mean?"
when i am tempted to get offended or feel any sort of negative emotion.


What does non-violence in thought, speech and action mean to you?

No comments: