Choose now to live your Life in Balance. Beauty. Harmony.
... Welcome to Angels By The Sea: where Intuition Meets Nutrition.
beautiful new website here
come let's hang out on facebook for gorgeous community
and for feng shui: here, always.
I'd love to know what's going on with You? Psychic coaching? you'll get- and learn- it here!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Up, Up --> was life good to you, today?

Evening, beautifuls!


http://hannahsharvest.com/thejoyup/
"hello!" from Day 2 of the JoyUP program via Hannah's Harvest.  How did Life treat you, today?





Personally?  Well, after a wonderful day of helping to create beautiful bodies

 x 3, my own smashed dreams and some sweet, unexpected moments; tonight I am so grateful for the three basics I have come to demand from Life:
  1. Someone to love
  2. Something (i feel is) important to do
  3. A vision to move towards

Curious observation:  Life & I do have a relationship based on demands.  It will ask something quite unexpected, and it's my job to step up to the table.  Likewise, when something becomes a need, Life in her beauty is expected to manifest for me now- right this red-hot moment!! What's your relationship with Life?
Mine works... most of the time.  Yet...  I wonder what would happen if I softened our relationship.  Hannah's JoyUP makes me want to soften...
Perhaps, just tomorrow, Life & me could enjoy a relationship of mutual positive expectation.  Like a brilliant personal trainer, I could say; Life, I expect this!  Because Expectations get met.  Wants, often don't.
And demands?  Well, that's just a little bit too forceful for someone as beautiful as Life... isn't it?

Quotes to help & heal along this path: 

"You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings."

-Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love)- via JoyUP



No comments: