Can you recommend a feng shui course in Kuwait? I have become very interested in the subject and would like to know more. Also, what books can you recommend? Many thanks in advance,
Dear Renee, and those interested in feng shui in the Gulf region,
I am sorry I cannot personally recommend any feng shui courses or consultants in the area (I don't know any in Qatar, have heard of one in Dubai and there maybe someone practising in Bahrain.)
Luckily there's a plethora of wonderful resources out there to "order in"... and some truly beautiful "destination courses" which can combine the study of feng shui with a relaxing retreat. Here are my favourites:
- I studied with Lillian Too and can recommend any feng shui information, books, courses or products she provides. The undisputed doyenne of feng shui!
- The "Western Guide to feng shui", by Terah Kathryn Collins. She runs The Western School of Feng Shui, in California.
- The UK feng shui society has a helpful website.
- Sarah Shurety is the author of many illustrated guides to feng shui based on a western-theme home; all with beautiful pictures and powerful cures.
- A truly lovely thing to do would be to go to Bali and do a feng shui course: there is one that comes highly recommended, run by Karen Kingston, Hay House author and space-clearing expert, at her feng shui hotel called the Dancing Dragon.
- If I can help you with an e-consultation (you can send me a scanned copy of your floor-plan and your birthdates), please ask.
- In seeking resources in Australia, you can visit the Feng Shui Directory. I've found it to be a great resource to find good feng shui via online articles and recommended practitioners.
May your interest in feng shui lead you to the life of your dreams!
love and blessings to you,