Choose now to live your Life in Balance. Beauty. Harmony.
... Welcome to Angels By The Sea: where Intuition Meets Nutrition.
beautiful new website here
come let's hang out on facebook for gorgeous community
and for feng shui: here, always.
I'd love to know what's going on with You? Psychic coaching? you'll get- and learn- it here!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Feng Shui for Weight Loss



I'm so excited & have to share it with you! The May "cheat sheet" is just about ready for delivery, and it's on Feng Shui for Health and Fitness- and my favourite aspects of this topic- feng shui for physical energy and fat-busting.


It's fair to say that we'd all love to improve our body in some way. Whether it’s food choices, body image or aversion to exercise that sabotages your shape, this edition of Feng Shui By The Sea's free e-newsletter offers you a virtual buffet of solutions that could work for you.






Last month I promised I’d share with you the three most powerful tools that I’ve experienced using in feng shui, beginning with the Gratitude list for Abundance in April’s edition just passed. This month, it’s #2: the supersonically powerful set of Energy instructions for moving from sickness to health, by harnessing the power of feng shui and the law of attraction. I can’t recommend you do this for yourself highly enough. It changed my life dramatically earlier this year, and I’ve seen it work for countless others. P.S. All you have to do is pick up a pen...





More energy coming your way! register by ticking the box when you cut and paste this link in your browser: http://www.fengshuibythesea.com/contact.htm


or send an email to rescueme@fengshuibythesea.com




I look forward to co-creating more harmony, prosperity & success with you!





Samantha.

No comments: